Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.

TOPIC: Les Dawson, playing the piano

Les Dawson, playing the piano 05 Dec 2007 15:41 #192

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

this is a youtube clip of les dawson playing the piano. i couldn't find any existing clips on the web, so had to edit and upload this clip into youtube.

he's playing "oh, you beautiful doll." i remember him playing "side by side, " but i'll be buggered if i can find a clip of it. nor can i find a clip of "the dawson watch" which i remember loving when i was little.

from the wikipedia entry for the sunderland empire theatre:

sid james famously suffered a heart attack during a performance on the opening night of the mating season on 26 april 1976 and died on the way to hospital. later it was rumoured that his ghost was in the dressing room he occupied on the night of his death; after one experience during a gig there, the comedian les dawson refused to play the venue again.

why don't they do a "most haunted" where they try and communicate with the ghost of sid james?

Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Les Dawson 13 Dec 2007 06:11 #199

• Ken Dodd's Hair
  • Senior Boarder

That would be a godd idea. Yvette Fielding could wear a pair of huge plastic bosoms (the type usually worn by retards on stag nights), perm her hair up a bit and giggle a lot. That would tempt Sid to materialise in all his spectral glory, I'm sure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds