Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.

TOPIC: Cockwatch

Cockwatch 01 Feb 2010 15:20 #1189

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

always a delight to bring another wand to your attention. if you're bored of arthur kade, try fashionista james andrew at http://www.whatisjameswearing.com/category/travel. here is james, looking a bit like mark radcliffe:

like myself, james like to "make a point every day to put together complete looks that are both fashionable, and classic. i love a mixture of old school and fashion, trying to keep a vibe that is young, sexy, and fresh – appropriate for where and what i am doing. i usually lean toward being a bit more dressed up – elegant, without being overly formal. i also like to challenge staid ideas regarding menswear, pushing the boundaries a bit beyond what is traditionally considered “masculine.”"

here here. "much of the inspiration behind creating “what is james wearing?” has come from my multi-talented friend, ngo okafor; he provided invaluable encouragement and the final push i needed to actualize this forum."

i'd urge you to visit the page. many more pictures of him looking brilliant, including a divine yellow trousers moment.
Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cockwatch 19 Mar 2010 13:56 #1204

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

I don't think the internet monitoring people at work like me looking at a page called "Cockwatch".
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds