Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.

TOPIC: Jaguar Skills

Jaguar Skills 30 Apr 2010 08:59 #1217

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

As you're sat on your arse all day doing nothing, you might like to listen to this: I was listening last night - it's ace.

He uses bits of old TV themes etc and mashes it up in a hip-hop stylee. probably.

I did try to ring you back on Wednesday but got your voicemail.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Jaguar Skills 14 May 2010 13:34 #1219

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

Nice. I did actually listen to this. In't it a bit drum and bass?

I then found his page on Facebook and "liked" it so that everyone who knows me on Facebook would realise I'm dead cool and with it*, and wouldn't know you told me about it.

I then started being bombarded with status updates from 'ver Jag so I'm now hiding his gibbering updates.

* I suspect that using the phrase "with it" clearly indicates of itself that I am not.
Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?

Re: Jaguar Skills 15 May 2010 05:52 #1224

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

In't it a bit drum and bass?

Yeah, I prefer when he's being more Hip Hop. You've gotta love anyone who uses samples of music from Battle of the Planets/Gatchaman though.

On the subject of music genres - I was thinking the other day how Drum "n" Bass is almost mainstream now. Have you got any idea what "Dub step" actually is? I hear the phrase bandied about but have to admit total defeat when it comes to identifying it.
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds