Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.

TOPIC: Shit my dad says

Shit my dad says 12 Jun 2010 18:41 #1252

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

From Gizmodo:

<p style="padding-left: 30px; "]I've never been very good at math or science. I enjoyed the stories embedded in history and literature but lost interest when it came to periodic functions and the table of elements. So in sixth grade, when each member of my class was responsible for creating an experiment to show at the school's science fair in late April, I felt about as excited as I'd feel today if I were told I had to attend a live reenactment of the entire first season of Grey's Anatomy. My dad, on the other hand, was thrilled. He had spent the past twenty-five years performing medical and scientific research.

<p style="padding-left: 30px; "]

<p style="padding-left: 30px;"]"Now you can get a glimpse into what my life is like every god- damned day," he told me the night I received my assignment. "I'm going to be on your ass every step of the way. You will have the greatest science experiment that school has ever seen, or you will fucking die trying."

<p style="padding-left: 30px;"]"Will you do it with me?" I pleaded.

<p style="padding-left: 30px; "]"What? No, I already do it all the goddamned day on my own. That's what I just told you."

More...
Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shit my dad says 14 Jun 2010 14:11 #1254

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

That's some impressive vocab his science nazi dad has.

What's sixth grade? Is it about 11? I'm so glad we never had to contend with all that American stuff like science projects. Enjoyed the story but after reading so many words I wanted more of a punchline - I guess I've been corrupted by the 21st century. Perhaps I should join Twitter.

Oh yeah, congratulations on passing the big 500, poster boy.

Re: Shit my dad says 14 Jun 2010 18:49 #1255

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

Thanks. I think I should call it a day really, after 500 posts.

"If you build it, they will come."

"No they won't."

It's better if you read the entire article. I was a bit lazy in trying to choose which bit of it to quote, and ended up quoting most of it, thus removing the need to view the article.

Anyways, shit my dad says is an INTERNET SENSATION! There is, lucky boy, a twitter feed, a book, and a forthcoming tv series staring Wiliam "Bill" "The Shat" Shatner.

\[video\][/video\]

Shatner appears to be getting fatter, yet younger, like Benjamin Button, the Hutt.
Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?

Re: Shit my dad says 15 Jun 2010 14:13 #1261

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

It's better if you read the entire article. I was a bit lazy in trying to choose which bit of it to quote, and ended up quoting most of it, thus removing the need to view the article.

no no, I read the whole thing. Probably feels less like there's a need for a punchline if you read the whole book, but I've lost count of how many unread books I have sat waiting for me at home.

Re: Shit my dad says 16 Jun 2010 20:20 #1263

• Ragga Twins
  • Expert Boarder

shit my dad says is an INTERNET SENSATION! There is, lucky boy, a twitter feed, a book, and a forthcoming tv series

Having only read the page you linked to I think I can honestly say that the trailer shows they've captured the very essence of the book/net sensation and not turned it into a generic mildly bawdy/risque homogenised sitcom. Inevitable unless it was on HBO I guess - at least they would have done proper swearing.

Gotta love the Shat though.

Re: Shit my dad says 02 Jul 2010 16:32 #1291

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

shit my dad says is an INTERNET SENSATION! There is, lucky boy, a twitter feed, a book, and a forthcoming tv series
and e-cards
The Shadow knows
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds