Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scott Walker Kama Sutra

Scott Walker Kama Sutra 26 Jul 2008 06:23 #561

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

Oh, sorry, that's meant to say Scout Walker Kama Sutra.

Severon78 sent me this link to a website of the Kama Sutra for AT-STs. I tried to persuade him to post it himself but he hasn't so I thought this might persuade him to speak up:

http://www.scoutwalker.com/

Are you out there Severon?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 28 Jul 2008 09:09 #565

• Reluctant Christ
  • Fresh Boarder

Er, I hope that someone forwarded that link to Severon (Sevvy? Ronny?). Otherwise I think we should worry about what search terms he's using when he browses the net...

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 02 Aug 2008 16:46 #569

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6

That's class.

I like the poetic descriptions that accompany the photos.

There's a lot of talk about disengaging leg stirrups which was all a bit Blue Velvet until I realised that it meant the back of the AT-ST's legs.
Don't you know that racism amongst future kings can only lead to no good?

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 05 Aug 2008 03:20 #592

• severon78
  • Fresh Boarder
I can promise you I was NOT searching for "Scott Walker Kama Sutra." Nothing could have been farther from my mind.
Here's another link I don't know if you've seen yet:

www.angryalien.com

It's 30-second re-enactments/parodies of films. By bunnies.

MUCH better than it sounds.

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 05 Aug 2008 13:52 #593

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

Hurrah Sev - there you are. Yes the 30-second bunny re-enactments are great.

http://www.angryalien.com/

(Sev, if you go to Edit Profile at the top of the page then go to Site Options and change the content editor to Enhanced you can take advantage of techy goodness and it makes it easier to post links and images and the like. Papa's Help pages are good for how to do stuff too - although I still can't get MP3s to go on successfully).

What was that other film site you mentioned?

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 05 Aug 2008 18:30 #594

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator

hi severon.

i liked goodfellas and star wars. i was a bit disappointed with brokeback mountain though. it didn't engage me on an emotional level.

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 06 Aug 2008 09:09 #595

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

I haven't watched them all yet but Alien was good. And if you get a duff one it's only 30 seconds long - not like some parodies that you waste minutes on waiting for it to get funny.

Congratulations Sev - that little green bar thing under your name says that you are a Top 25 contributor. Keep it up and you'll soon be up here in the lofty heavens with us Top 10-ers.
The Shadow knows

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 10 Aug 2008 10:17 #598

• severon78
  • Fresh Boarder

Going completely off-topic here (I don't think we should dwell too much on AT-ST's doing "it"), has anyone else read the early Alien 3 scripts (available at http://home.online.no/~bhundlan/scripts/alien3/), in particular the one with the wooden planet? I just wondered what other people thought of it, because I thought it was amazing; you can tell how the finished film was based on it, except with all the interesting bits changed (in particular the monks and the religious aspects.) Definitely worth a read if you haven't done already.

Also, here's the top 15 trailer mash-ups of all time, http://www.trailerspy.com/featured-trailers/the-top-15-trailer-mashups-of-all-time/, although conspicuous by its absence is my favourite, 'Shining', a great example of how you can use a trailer to make a film seem exactly how you want it to. The related ones on the right are good too.

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 11 Aug 2008 13:53 #601

• Foxy Jim`ll
  • Platinum Boarder

Good work fella. I will read this one day - honest.

Unfortunately my PC at home has decided to run slower than our old Windows 98 PC on dial-up even though it is XP and Broadband. And at work I can't really sit and noodle around on the net all day. So for the timebeing I haven't looked at the trailers. I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

There is a book by David Hughes about this stuff and more - The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made:

There's a chapter on Watchmen, and James Cameron's Spider-Man. I'd like to read it some day...

Re: Scott Walker Kama Sutra 12 Aug 2008 18:09 #604

• Papa Fraud
  • Administrator

I'm the same. That's quite a lot to get through. I will read them one day. I started to read the wooden planet one, though, and it seemed v. good. I just need to find the time to get through all of it. It makes me want to see Alien3 again. But they only seem to show Alien and Alien Resurrection on the TV any more.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds