Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.

TOPIC: Comedy

Comedy 13 Dec 2008 05:25 #762

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

i was trying to find clips of alan parker urban warrior on youtube and found this, which i just thought was funny:

The Shadow knows
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Comedy 15 Mar 2009 09:00 #868

• Mr Recommendo
  • Senior Boarder

saw this on the clip-show part of comic relief - don't know where it came from originally but apparently these guys are called fat tongue:

Re: Comedy 16 Mar 2009 14:16 #870

• Ragga Twins
  • Expert Boarder

saw this on the clip-show part of comic relief

this was on too - i'd seen it before but forgotten how funny it was:

<object width="480" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_74"]</param><embed width="480" height="400" flashvars="key=74" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_74" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"]</embed></object><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:480px;"]the landlord from will ferrell

Re: Comedy 08 Aug 2009 08:33 #995

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

I remember when I used to watch almost every new comedy show on TV - at least those on BBC1, 2, 3 and Channel 4 after the watershed. Not so much now though. I realised recently that there were a couple on BBC2 at the moment which I'd never seen and had no idea if they were any good. It doesn't seem so long ago that I would give any new comedy on or from BBC3 a look but now I feel almost that being from BBC3 is a reason to avoid it - I'm not sure why I've come to feel that.

I'm a bit wary of trying to recommend new comedy shows as they have an annoying habit of deteriorating after the first one or two episodes but:

Have you watched We Are Klang?

Even though it's on BBC3 I watched the first episode and thought it was okay, then I watched the second, which I thought was better. It's daft but funny. Well ... so far.

The Shadow knows

Re: Comedy 26 Mar 2011 15:30 #1473

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

I had no idea that there's an Alan Partridge Youtube series now. Don't know how I missed that.

\[video\][/video\]
The Shadow knows
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds