Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Pagatronix forum!

The forum is no longer in use, but if you're interested in what some idiots wrote some years ago, go for it.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unhip friendless man makes recommendations on media

Re: Unhip friendless man makes recommendations on media 18 Feb 2011 15:52 #1444

• Tor Johnson
  • Fresh Boarder

I know you're not into Gruff Rhys but Ken might like to know his new album is out now - Hotel Shampoo. I think it's great - probably better than the last album, and catchier than the last few Super Furry Animals albums.

It also led to some sort of concept/installation art thing made from all the little bottles of shampoo Gruff had collected over years of touring

\[video\]www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...d&v=kZLUS7rnzFQ\[/video\]

You can also preview the album here

Well, you could but it's not showing at the right size - if you click on the shampoo bottles you can hear the tracks.

<div class="GruffRhys_Hotel_Shampoo"]<object id="GR_HSH_AUDIO" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="450" height="530" codebase="download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/ca...cab#version=6,0,40,0"]<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="src" value="c0418268.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/player_v08.7.swf" /><embed id="GR_HSH_AUDIO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="530" src="c0418268.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/player_v08.7.swf" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"]</embed></object></div>
Tor Speaks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unhip friendless man makes recommendations on media 20 Feb 2011 08:34 #1445

• The Shadow
  • Gold Boarder
  • What?

He's also in this documentary, Seperado!

58 seconds in looks like the best bit

\[video\][/video\]
The Shadow knows
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds